Tuesday, May 8, 2012

gratitude.

Sacrifice. You're not doing it right if it's easy. Even for the Savior, it was difficult and he still suffered.

I'm so happy to be in Lexington. I'm so happy to be close to my two siblings and their families. I adore Esther, Lais (and Allison, even though you're far away)! I'm already protective over my nephews, and I can't imagine what it'll be like having my own family someday. I have a good job and am very blessed financially. I live in a lovely home because of the kindness of a sweet woman. I am so happy to see and spend time with my old, dear friend Nick--along with many others. I know the roads better than any other city I've ever lived in. This is home.  This is where my heart is.

I don't want this to end. But it will. So I'm going to enjoy every second of my time here and thank God every day that I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment